The Linux Experiment Podcast #2: What the Hell [Desktop Environments]?!
Hosts: Dana H, Dave L, Jon F, Phil D, Sasha D & Tyler B
Missing in action: Jake B
Show length: 0:40:11
The second podcast from the guys at The Linux Experiment. In this episode we discuss our experiences with switching desktop environments.
In this episode:
- What our experiences switching desktop environments has been like (GNOME vs KDE vs XFCE).
- Clarification of Dana’s post.
- Our personal pros and cons of each desktop environment.
- What the hell Linux? A segment where we vent some of our frustrations.
Get the show:
- iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Podcast Alley – Subscribe to the podcast at Podcast Alley
- RSS Feed – Subscribe to the RSS for the podcasts
- Direct MP3 download – Grab the MP3 right here (right-click, save as)
- Direct OGG Vorbis download – Get the OGG right here (right-click, save as)