The Linux Experiment Podcast #3: The End of the Experiment
Hosts: Dana H, Dave L, Jake B, Jon F, Sasha D & Tyler B
Missing in action: Phil D
Show length: 0:54:52
The third (and final?) podcast from the guys at The Linux Experiment. In this episode we reflect upon the last four months of constant Linux use and discuss the future of The Linux Experiment.
In this episode:
- A reflection on our own personal experiences with Linux.
- Would we recommend Linux? Is Linux ready for the desktop? Are we sticking with Linux?
- The future of The Linux Experiment.
- Bonus material.
Get the show:
- iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
- Podcast Alley – Subscribe to the podcast at Podcast Alley
- RSS Feed – Subscribe to the RSS for the podcasts
- Direct MP3 download – Grab the MP3 right here (right-click, save as)
- Direct OGG Vorbis download – Get the OGG right here (right-click, save as)
Listen here (explicit):